Allwel is looking for a highly organized Scheduling Coordinator whom will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of both the field staff and participant schedules. To ensure success in this role, the Scheduling Coordinator should possess solid knowledge of scheduling practices and demonstrate experience in a similar role. Continued success in this role lies in the willingness and ability to collaborate and work cohesively with team members, field staff, our participants, and their loved ones.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Maintains and monitors approved hours for clients, work schedules for all field associates, and makes necessary changes.
· Participates in emergency on-call and assists other team members with scheduling issues.
· Answering scheduling queries via phone and email.
· Positive and open communication with all departmental teams, staff, and participants.
Collaboration in departmental meetings as necessary to problem solve staffing and scheduling challenges.
Maintaining accurate shift records and staff/participant communications.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of one year of office or scheduling experience